As I continue to edit various Power Rangers episodes, the one I’ve been most pleased so far with is the one I’ve done for “Forever Red” the 10th anniversary story from 2002. I’ve repurposed it so it now serves not just as a finale to Power Rangers Wild Force (in place of the “Tnd of the Power Rangers” two-parter) but also a prequel to 2009’s Power Rangers RPM, which at the time was intended to be the last season.
- Added “Previously On…” montage depicting Master Org’s ultimate defeat
- Added Cole saying goodbye to Red Lion
- Forever Red plays as normal
- Added scenes of Cole making peace with his parents’ memory as well as Victor Adlers’ as well Allisa telling the class of what happened to the Rangers afterwards, all taken from “The End of the Power Rangers Part Two”. The scenes where they give up their growl phones and powers has been removed to give you the hope they will eventually return to active Ranger duty.
- Special epilogue created for the ending using footage and audio from the RPM title sequence and the episode “Road to Corinth”