This is a 3-in-1 edit of X-Men: First Class, X-Men: Days of Future Past (Rogue cut), and the conclusion of X-Men: Apocalypse
1. Begin with DOFP’s opening
2. After we zoom into the X Badge at the conclusion of Xavier’s narration, we begin the First Class footage with Eric’s childhood
3. We remain with First Class for approximately One hour and fourteen minutes, after we’re introduced to the X-Mansion, we time skip to join Logan in the 1970s
4. We follow Mystique as she learns about Trask and uncovers the fate of the other mutants from First Class, as well as Magneto as he schemes to take the Sentinels for himself.
5. Trask’s proposal for the Sentinel project is now initially rejected after he makes an emboldened plea to congress that, in this cut, they listen to.
6. Xavier is a bit more willing to co-operate and doesn’t reject Logan
7. At the end, Magneto is defeated and Xavier gives him a second chance, mind-wiping everyone to prevent his apprehension. Logan returns to the present. End the movie with Raven training the new students.